Friday, October 14, 2011

Headboard

Have you ever done a project and hated it when you were done? Not because it didn't turn out the way you would of liked but because it took way to dang long? Well I was almost there with this headboard! My neighbors moved and she said I could have this. I cut the bottoms with the saw so they matched in size, then I primed, sanded, primed, sanded. Then I painted, and rubbed a dark walnut stain on top, then I wiped it off so it would match Emma's dresser, then I coated it with a sealer.....and I did it ALL by myself! Now I want to find a nightstand and do the same thing to it! But I love the end product!



Emma's room turned out pretty cute! I just want to cut out some vinyl and I have a piece from rod works that I'm going to put in the middle of her headboard! I'm excited for what we are building her for Christmas!

1 comment:

Amy C said...

That headboard turned out so cute!! You did an awesome job on it! Her whole room is adorable!