Sunday, October 9, 2011

Classes

Yahoo I can't believe the excitement I've had with my classes! My Halloween class was full and so is my Super Saturday! I love teaching classes it is so much fun for me and I appreciate the support people give me when I do it! Please let me know if you have any questions about my super Saturday projects. I've got most every one's orders for letters, and what projects they are doing. Make sure your happy with the colors you have picked and if you have any questions call me! :)

1 comment:

Amy C said...

I love coming to your classes! I wish I could have made it to your Halloween class. I'm sure it was fabulous like they always are! Good luck on your super saturday you are doing at home! That sounds like fun. I get to go to an all day scout training that day...yipee! j/k