Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wicked Halloween Class

Class is FULL :)
 Hey all you've been asking so here it is!  Wicked Halloween Class!  Class includes EVERYTHING you need except spray paint (I'll go into detail at the bottom). 

Class is Thursday September 27th @6:30 p.m. at my house!
Cost is $27.50
This will take you at least 1 1/2 hours to complete!
Must sign up by Tuesday Sept 11th before noon.

If you prepay you will get a Halloween subway art to take home and frame.

Please pick you paper choice:

Option 1



Option 2
So I have to order wood 2 weeks in advance...and paint takes awhile to dry so I will deliver your wood to you on Tuesday and you just need to spray paint the sides and the backs of them. If you would like me to paint them it will cost $4 dollars extra. No need to paint the front because we cover them with paper.  I have to do this beforehand if not you'll be at my house all night waiting for your paint to dry. 

Feel free to bring a friend.
I MUST have a minimum of 6 people to do this class or class will be canceled.  Also there is a maximum of 12 people so I'd sign up quick! Email or call, or facebook me :)

1 comment:

Bridget said...

My friend Marybeth is signed up and I'm not sure if she has signed me up also. Do u have any spots open? I'd love to do this!