Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Make it Monday

I haven't done one of these for awhile! Ever since SU' catalog came out last July I've been wanting to make one of these. So I went on the search for a wreath to tie my ribbon around....they had thick styrofoam wreaths and metal wreaths that just wouldn't work. Then I read a friends post about a ring she found at JoAnns. Headed off to JoAnns no such luck to find a ring, what did I find....a hoop for doing your cross stitch on for a buck forty nine I couldn't go wrong, plus it comes apart so I could make another if I wanted to!
Her's turned out much better...just have a lot on my mind right now!

1 comment:

Amy C said...

I think it turned out very cute! I love that stripped ribbon, (but you knew that already:)) I'm going to have to get me some more in different colors!