Friday, January 24, 2014

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Board

I kept seeing these darling signs on pinterest and at boutiques and thought it would be pretty easy to make one of my own.  I found a scrap board in my garage and printed out a stencil on my silhouette machine.  I painted the board white, then waited a few hours and taped the paper stencil on where I wanted it.  Make SURE your board is completely dry, I've gotten impatient in the past and completely ruined a project no waiting long enough!
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE these stencil brushes, they are more than the cheap black paint brushes but if you wash them out when your done they will last a long time, and they make your project look more professional. 
 I just dabbed the paint on and waited for it to dry, then I pulled my paper stencil's off....
 Finished project!  Love decorating for Christmas!

No comments: