Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Moist Sugar Cookies

This is my absolute favorite cookie recipe...yes I have to contain myself from eating the dough while I make them.  These sugar cookies are super easy, and super moist and yummy...I think its the sour cream that does the trick!  I wouldn't trade this sugar cookie recipe for another.  This is it for me!
 
 
Moist Sugar Cookies
(my most favorite cookie recipe)
 
2 Cubes of Butter                                                                   2 Cups Sugar
2 Eggs                                                                                    1 Cup Sour Cream
1 tsp. Vanilla
 5 1/2  Cups of Flour                                                            1 tsp. Baking Powder
½ tsp. Baking Soda                                                             ½ tsp. Salt
 
Mix first 5 ingredients together.  Add dry ingredients, adding flour until dough is workable.  Put in the fridge for 30 min. Roll out dough, cut with cookie cutters.  Bake at 350 for 8-10 min.  Let cool and frost.
 


No comments: