Wednesday, October 17, 2012

November Class

Okay friends I have been super busy preparing for my wards Fabulous Friday that I haven't had the time to make up my wood block sets for the next craft class.  Crafty wood cutouts gave me permission to use their pictures but your paper options are down below for this project.
 
 
Class Thursday November 15th @6:15 p.m.
Must Pre-pay within 5 days of signing up
 
You can choose to do the believe:
Or the JOY

 Believe: Will be $35.00
or you can do Joy for: $25.00
Class includes EVERYTHING you need except the paint....and we will do the same as last time and have you paint your letters before hand so you have time to finish!


Here are your paper options:
#1 (if you select #1 it will be an extra $1.50 the paper cost a little more)

 #2
 #3
 
There is a limit to this class of 12!!!!  So don't wait to sign up last time the class filled up within 3 days!  Must order by October 22nd they are three weeks out to cut my wood!

No comments: