Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Class Time Fun

If you missed Friday's class you missed a fun night out....We laughed and crafted for 3 hours and some of these girls walked away with a new friend!


 Kelsey's Finished Project:
 Morgans Finished Project:
 Brittany's Finished Project:
 Kami's Finished Project: (blogger won't let me rotate)
Can't wait to see Tiff's finished project...

Next Month we will be doing:
Chore Chart (just in time for summer)
Menu Board
Stamp a Stack of 20 cards...will be same card
And more count your blessings boards.....

I'll be posting more information in a few days...bring a new friend to class and you'll get a stack of 5 cards to take home!

Also check it out I signed up to be a scentsy distributor check out my website or let me know if you want to host a basket party:
https://samicarter.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home

No comments: