Monday, January 17, 2011

Perpetual Calendar Class

Perpetual Calendar is a calendar that you can reuse over and over again each year. Inside is the 12 months and you would write down all your January Birthdays on the January month, and so forth. We will stamp each month or you can leave it plain. Please pick which calendar you would like to do so I can have everything cut out for you!

Greenhouse Gala:
Springtime Vintage:

Interior of case: I made these for a retreat I went to this last weekend. I thought it would make a fun class! Please sign up by January 24th (one week from today) This class takes a lot of time for me to get ready, so you must sign up by the due date!

Class Info:
Date:Wednesday February 2nd
Time: 6:30 P.M.
Cost: $10.50 (add $2 if you would like your insert printed on good stampin up card stock...I swear by this stuff that it will be easier to stamp on, if not it will be on regular card stock)
Class includes one valentine card for your sweetheart, and the Perpetual Calendar!
FYI: If you previously purchased the Stampin Up' Digital Studio you may come at 6:00 to learn the basics on how to use it. This is FREE for those who have previously bought the product from me. If you studio is installed on a laptop feel free to bring it. I will show you how to make a scrapbook page, card, how to order new downloads and so forth. Please RSVP to this so I can plan on an amount of people!

1 comment:

Amy C said...

Sounds like fun! I wish I could come, but I already have one. :) I can't wait to get all my birthdays written in it!