Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's coming......

It's coming....my favorite time of the year (okay not really...but my favorite time of the year being a stampin up demonstrator!) SALE-A-BRATION starts TUESDAY....Hooray, if you haven't seen the little mini call me up I have a couple left, as well as some spring mini's! Super uber cute stuff in them, I'm super excited to get my craft on! I promise as soon as they have it I will post a link for the Sale-a-bration catty on the sidebar! In the meanwhile check out the new mini!
If you don't know what Sale-a-bration is let me give you a quick run down:

As a CUSTOMER:

  • When you order $50 of merchandise (before tax and shipping is added) you get to pick of the the 8 items (even has a digital download disc for your digital studio) in the Sale-A-Bration catalog OR from the long list of extra sets listed on the last page of the Sale-A-Bration caty.
  • There is NO limit to the number of free sets you can get! If you spend $100 you'll get 2 free items, $150 gets you three and so on.
  • In order to get a free item you must place the $50 order all at once (it can't be split up into seperate orders) You can however spend $50 one day and $50 another day up until March 31st.

As a HOSTESS:

  • When your party totals at least $300 you get to pick a FREE item, plus you get 2 hostess sets and $35.00 to spend in the Stampin Up Catalog.
  • For each increment of $300 you receive a free item- a $600 party gives you 2 free items, plus you get $75 free stuff from Stampin up Catalog, and various hostess sets!

As a NEW DEMONSTRATOR:

  • You can choose either the Standard Starter kir or the Digital + Starter kit both at a 15% discount. Plus you receive a special bonus bundle of over $50 in free products!

So please call me if you have any questions, or if you would like to host a workshop in your home!

No comments: