Sunday, November 7, 2010

Advent Calandar Class....

I was going to skip all classes till after the holidays but this one is too much fun to miss!!!! This will be my last class of the year so be sure to come! :)


Candy Cane Christmas: (EASY)
















Classy Christmas:(Intermediate)















Date: Thursday November 18th
Time: 7 p.m.

Place: My house, email me for directions
Cost: $6.50 (Does NOT include mini muffin tin...you can buy one at Walmart for $4.00)

Please R.S.V.P by Saturday November 13Th so I have enough time to get supplies pulled together! Also when RSVP please let me know what Calendar you are doing ie: Candy Cane Christmas or Classy Christmas and if you would like the easy version or intermediate...you can do either in either color if that makes any sense! :) I hope to post better pictures soon, I will drill two holes in the top that night as well and include ribbon so you can hang these up on the wall!
Also don't forget Christmas is around the corner please get together with me soon if you would like to design/ order your supplies for your Christmas cards! I like to send mine out around the first week of December! So that means I best be getting started on them, so should you! :)

And as always don't hesitate to email me any questions and you are welcome to bring a friend!

No comments: