Thursday, July 8, 2010

Digital Studio
















Still loving the digital studio by Stampin Up. It is so easy to use, and it gets funner each time I try it! I did all of these pages today in about a hour. I'm just getting them copied to a disc so I can go print them out and be up to date on this years scrapbook! I love how I don't spend a hour on one page, and I don't have to develop my pictures anymore! I'm putting in a big order this week so let me know if you would like to add this fabulous software to the order. The cost is $79.95 but if you get me your order by the end of this week I'll take 10% off! Just pop me a email or leave a comment!







































1 comment:

Amy C said...

Those are so cute! I love the 4th of July pages! They have some way cute backgrounds.