Friday, October 9, 2009

Christmas Stamp a Stack!

So mark your calender for Friday November 6th at 6:30 p.m. Bring your own adhesive, scissors, the rest will be provided! Cards are below, I have a few more coming, so I will get those posted as soon as I get them put together! If you have any questions feel free to email me or call! Also these prices do not include envelopes. Stampin Up does sell a envelopes they are $7.57 for 40 Medium 5-3/4 x 4-3/8 in white, vanilla, Kraft, natural ivory, or natural white. Or $5.77 for 50 clear translucent but they require extra postage! And just a little tip when mailing homemade cards take them into the post office, sometimes cards with ribbon require extra postage! Last year I had about 10-15 cards returned! Also sorry about the weird prices, but I had to figure the cost with shipping, and tax! The class is free but you will be cutting all your own stuff! If you would like your stuff all cut out, so all you have to do is stamp there will be a 5-10 charge depending on how many cards you order! This class is PREPAY only so please have your order's in on Wednesday October 28th by 8 p.m. so I can have time to order everything and have it here in time for the class!

No comments: