Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Silhouette

I did do a little crafting for Easter...I made this cute Easter Silhouette for my sister in law.  I did buy another canvas to make me one and never got around to it.  Oh well I'm posting this so next year I can be more on the ball and get another one done!  It was super simple...I bought some canvas at Hobby Lobby, cut a bunny silhouette from my Silhouette Machine.  I placed the vinyl on the canvas, spray painted the blue.  After it was dried I peeled it off and added the flower tail, and used my die cutting machine to cut the little pennants out.  I hot glued them on a piece of ribbon so hopefully they will be more durable. Here is a little video that was put out by Mormon.org it couldn't explain Easter any better: 

1 comment:

Short Haircuts said...

this easter you need to try the latest haircuts for the kids and must select the new hairstyles for the boys and girls
https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/cool-haircuts/