Friday, June 8, 2012

Snack Situation

So now that it's summer does anyone else have a snack situation at their house?

It is PRETTY bad at my house...Tuesday I went to the grocery store and loaded up on snacks...10 minutes later my kids have ripped into almost everything I bought!

Not Cool...especially when your on a tight budget as it is....and I had to make my groceries last a little longer with kids home all day, and friends in and out of the house.

So Wednesday I got out my Stampin Up Digital Studio and made up this fun little printable.  You can right click the black and white one and save it then print it if you want to implement the same system in your family.

So I set some rules with my kids that they can only have 2 snacks a day...fruits and veggies are unlimited...then I laminated the sheet and they mark off when they have their snack.  They actually think its really cool to mark their snacks off so you might be surprised!  No more raids in the pantry!  Hooray!
I also hung it up on the inside of my pantry door....
 This is the one I made for my kids!  If you don't want to do the work let me know and I'll make you one personalized with your kids names, laminate, and a dry erase marker for $5.00 :)
Happy Snacking!

No comments: