Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mothers Day Class

 So here it is....Mother's Day Craft Class!!!!  Pick which bouquet of flowers you would like to do....or do them both!  Cost is $20.00 (Per bouquet of flowers) includes EVERYTHING you will need to do this project.  The forget me not bouquet would be cute to give mom for mothers day attached to the Talk by Dieter F.Uchtdorf in the Relief Society September 2011 meeting!  This other bouquet you can do to add some decor to your home.  I have a tun of paper choices and paint to pick from so you could match to your home decor.  If you would like to pick up your own paper take $1.50 off.    Also if you would like me to cute a vinyl saving for it would be $2.00 extra. 

Class is limited to 12 people so first come first serve!  Also I have to order these kits in so I need to know by Mon April 16th.  Class will be held Friday April 27th at 6:30 p.m. at my house.  If there is enough interest I will do another class the following morning.  I will also have a make in take Mothers Day card!  Comment on this post or facebook me!

1 comment:

Johnson Fam said...

I'm glad you are doing this! I just bought those forget me not pots to give for mothers day and I need to get my circle pot done. You did a great job on both of them!!they are so cute!