Sunday, October 2, 2011

Burlap Wreath


Easy Burlap Wreath:

A first for me with Burlap, and it was so stinkin cheap! Around $1.70 per yard, I also picked up some red, and black so we'll have to see what else I can whip up! I love the way this wreath turned out and it seriously was so much fun to make!
I cut 4 in" wide strips that were 45" long (I cut 7 of these) Took a metal hanger and tried to make it into a circle. That was the hardest part, my husband ended up shaping it for me with his Strong arms! Then I threaded the burlap onto the wire and scrunched it together.
So cute huh! Wouldn't a black one be darling for Halloween?

2 comments:

Amy C said...

That is SO stinkin' CUTE!! I love the way you ruffled it. And the flowers that you added are adorable!

WINSTON AND JENN said...

That is so cute. Where did you buy the burlap at?