Monday, May 2, 2011

Simple Class

Hello my fellow blog readers, and welcome Spring! This warm weather reminds me of what is to come in a few weeks....summer break! I can't believe how fast this school year has gone! Which also got me thinking about having a class before school is out!
So here are the goodies:

A little something something to give your child's teacher:
And a nice stack of cards to pass out this summer....We will be making 6 cards, one of which will be a father's day card!

So here's the deal, must sign up by MONDAY MAY 9th by 2 p.m.
Class is WEDS MAY 11th @ 6:30 p.m.
Cost: $15 for 7 cards, rolo pencil, and Teacher Gift (Must bring your own hand soap or sanitizer) or it will be an extra $1.50, I will provide ALL SUPPLIES including ROLO's for your teacher gift, everything will be pre-cut, so you just have to stamp, glue, and assemble.

Anyone is welcome to attend.

No comments: