Friday, May 20, 2011

Pizza Sub

Easy Easy Pizza for dinner! My friend from High School Husband made this for us when we were up at their cabin for her birthday! I love trying new recipes especiailly when they are so easy!



1 Loaf French Bread



Pepporoni, Salamie, Canadian Bacon (Whatever you'd like)



Mozzerlla Cheese



Your favorite Toppings



Pizza (Or I use Spaghetti sauce so much cheaper)



Cut your french bread down the middle and lay each side on a cookie sheet, add your sauce on the top sides of the bread. Layer your meats on one size and your cheese on the other. Put whatever toppings you'd like on top. I just bake it at 375 for 10-15 min or until cheese is melted, then I'll turn it onto broiler for 2 min to give it a little bit of a crispy crust, then pull out and put back together and cut into sandwiches!



Thanks Amy and Tom for one of our favorite family recipes!



No comments: