Thursday, January 27, 2011

I {Heart} Hearts









Here we go again...in a effort not to neglect my craft room so much, I've stamped another bunch of cards mainly from the I {Heart} Hearts set. So many time's I'll buy a set and only use a couple of stamps out of the set...I'm trying to expand my horizons and try to come up with ways to use ALL the stamps in the set! So last night while Phil did homework, kids in bed, Listened to the ROCKIN BYU game, I stamped a stack of cards! Enjoy :)





This card included a few of my favorites: Rose Red Paper/Ink, Black Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon, and the Decorative Label Punch....I also used a set that has been gathering dust for awhile...Holiday Best.

A little tip....DOUBLE USE FOR YOUR PUNCH....
I love love love this punch...by far my favorite! The Decorative Label Extra-Large Punch...

Check out this little tid bit of info:



I love simple cards....



I'm loving the yellow/pink/brown/blue mix....makes me hopeful for Spring!
Another Simple card....I love the Poppy Parade Color!



What do you think?








2 comments:

Amy C said...

These are all SO CuTe!!

The Nielsens said...

LOVE the cards....also I LOVE, LOVE your little indent machine (can't remember what it's called)....might have to start saving....