Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Spooky Halloween Class!




Ohhh spooky! I love my spooky jar, last year it was such a hit at my house I thought I would do it as a class! Class will be held on Thursday Sept. 9th at 6:45 p.m. Cost is $14.50 includes glass jar, spooky vinyl, polka dot paper for interior and ribbon for the jar. If you would like to make the boxes that go in the jar class will cost you $2.00 more for supplies, or you are welcome to bring your own halloween paper. But I think the jar would be cute holding candy as well! Sign up is a must and the deadline is August 31st at 5 p.m. so I have enough time to pick up jars, order vinyl, and have everything ready for you! Please RSVP as a comment on facebook, or as a comment on here so I can get a head count! Also I will be having a drawing that night for some fun Halloween stuff, if you bring a guest you get two entry's into the drawing!
**Also if you can't make it to the class you can sign up for the supplies and do it on your own! Just let me know which you would be doing when ordering!~ Thanks

No comments: